What will be assessed at the seminars?
- The seminar will provide information and pointers on how to succeed in the target market and what opportunities and challenges lie ahead.
- Overview of the sector in question.
- An introduction to the specific nature of the target country’s business culture.
- Estonian companies share their experiences exporting to the target market.
- In addition, information regarding networking and finding opportunities for cooperation will be shared.
- The seminars are co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Why take part in a seminar?
Respective market experts will provide advice and help
Get a clear overview of your opportunities in the target market
Other Estonian entrepreneurs will share their experiences
Enterprise Estonia takes 13 Estonian companies with a joint stand to one of the biggest trade fairs for the defense industry – Eurosatory 2022 taking place in Paris from June 13th til June 17th. Eurosatory is one of the largest defense industry trade fairs in Europe, held on every second year. Last time the fair was physically held in 2018 and it was attended by over 1,800 exhibitors and more than 57,000 visitors. Enterprise Estonia will go to the Eurosatory fair with a joint stand of companies for the fifth time, since 2014. According to Rene Ehasalu, the cluster