Support for international conferences
Support for organising international conferences in Estonia and marketing them in foreign markets.
for which conferences can a grant be applied for?
- the marketing activities are planned on at least one foreign market outside Estonia and information about Estonia’s tourism opportunities is offered as part of the event
- the total number of the foreign participants (delegates, presenters, journalists, team members) is a minimum of 50 in Tallinn or a minimum of 25 outside of Tallinn
- the program of the conference lasts for at least 2 consecutive days
- the time of the conference taking place is not earlier than 3 months after the submission of the application
- the applicant will involve a minimum of 2 small and medium-sized enterprises servicing participants of the conference
- marketing materials are based on the Estonian marketing concept
- the recipient of the grant notifies of the website visitestonia.com in its marketing channels
The grant can be applied for by a state and local authority establishment and a legal person that is registered in Estonia.
what activities are supported?
The activities of a project related to the organisation of the event are carried out within 24 months and the activities of a project related to organising a conference are carried out within 30 months from the submission of the application, but not later than by 31 August 2023.
- marketing expenses in foreign countries
- transport and accommodation expenses of persons arriving from foreign countries
- transport and accommodation expenses of the journalists of foreign countries
- expenses of international television and web broadcasts
- expenses of the technology, equipment, rent of premises
- expenses of organising and servicing the conference or event
- organising a tour introducing Estonia as a tourism destination
- expenses of organising the opening and closing event
- expenses related to collecting and analysing the visitors’ statistics and feedback
- expenses for complying with the notification obligation of structural support
- expenses for using the Estonian marketing concept
assist for applicant
Application for support can be submitted by legal persons registered in Estonia (company, nonprofit organisation or public authorities) and application for support must be in Estonian.
To apply, please follow the instructions on the Estonian support website