Grant for the implementation of a development plan for creative entrepreneurs
We support creative entrepreneurship
We support the development and implementation of innovative solutions; we also support the development of products, services, technologies, processes and personnel.
The grant is also suitable for developing new market opportunities and modernising business models.
Applying for the grant is ongoing.
Before submitting the application, ask questions and register for a preliminary consultation.
Who is the main target of the grant?
- Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs registered in Estonia in the creative entrepreneurship or related sectors. Creative entrepreneurship includes the following fields: architecture, audiovisual, design, performing arts, publishing, art, cultural heritage, entertainment software, music and advertising
- The company applying for the grant must have been operating in the creative entrepreneurship or related sector for at least three financial years prior to submitting the application.
- The company has at least two employees at the time of the application
- The company has a clear objective to grow or to bring new significantly improved products or services to the market
- The company’s annual turnover, which excludes subsidies and donations, is at least 200,000 euros from the creative entrepreneurship or related sectors based on the latest approved annual accounts available in the e-Business Register, of which the export turnover is at least 20,000 euros; or the company’s annual turnover, which excludes subsidies and donations, is at least 300,000 euros from the creative entrepreneurship or related sectors, based on the latest approved annual accounts available in the e-Business Register
What qualifies for a grant?
- Personnel development
- The development and implementation of the organisation and its processes
- Development of a product, service or technology
- Development of sales and marketing activities