Grant for developing export capacity for creative entrepreneurship
We support creative entrepreneurship export
We support creative entrepreneurship companies with starting or boosting their export.
Applying for the grant is ongoing.
Before submitting the application, ask questions and register for a preliminary consultation.
Who is the main target of the grant?
- For small and medium-sized entrepreneurs registered in Estonia in the creative entrepreneurship or related sectors. Creative entrepreneurship includes the following fields: architecture, audiovisual, design, performing arts, publishing, art, cultural heritage, entertainment software, music and advertising
- The following creative entrepreneurs can apply for grants: ones with growth potential to develop their export capacity, which includes gathering information and contacts, participation in international brokerage events and marketing events and trade fairs as well as training, development programmes; additionally, it is available to those who develop products and services and are entering into new foreign markets
- The annual turnover of the entrepreneur applying for the grant, which excludes subsidies and donations, must, on the basis of the latest available approved accounts in the e-Business Register, be at least 50,000 euros from the creative entrepreneurship field or other related sectors
What qualifies for a grant?
- gather information and contacts
- participate in international brokerage events and marketing events and trade fairs
- take part in training and development programmes
- develop products and services
- enter new foreign markets